International Paper is a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging, pulp and paper products with manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, Europe, North Africa, India and Russia. In the United States, at December 31, 2017 , International Paper operated 29 pulp, paper and packaging mills, 170 converting and packaging plants, 16 recycling plants and three bag facilities. For the year ended December 31, 2017 , International Paper reported net sales of $21.7 billion.
- Children’s Education
- looking for local, regional and national organizations to support projects and programs that improve educational opportunities for children. Literacy, particularly from birth through 3rd grade, is a major priority because it forms the basis for all childhood learning.
- looking for local, regional and national organizations to support hunger programs for children and families in the communities where our employees live and work – organizations that have proven results providing meals, access to healthy foods, or other hunger-alleviating programs.
- Health and Wellness
- looking for local, regional and national organizations that provide projects or programs that increase the general health and wellness of children.
- Disaster Relief
- support programs that save lives, reduce suffering or help communities recover from a natural disaster.
Limited Company and Foundation funds are available in the following areas: Critical Community Needs, Significant Environmental Needs, Employee Involvement.
Process to apply for funding
- All grant requests must be submitted to the nearest IP facility via the online grant application. If the IP facility in your area is not listed in the drop down list provided in the online eligibility quiz, contact the IP Foundation ambassador at the IP facility nearest you for invitation code.
- Funding Application Deadlines: Deadlines vary by IP location – contact the IP Foundation ambassador at the IP facility nearest you to learn more about deadlines applicable to your area.
National Collaborations: International Paper is proud to work with organizations such as the American Red Cross, Coaching for Literacy, Earth’s Birthday Project, Feeding America and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation to make a greater impact on the communities where they live and work.
Profile updated: Oct 2018