The following corporate funding opportunities have deadlines in August 2019.
America Honda Foundation – Deadline: 8/1/19
- Grant making that reflects the basic tenets, beliefs and philosophies of Honda companies, which are characterized by the following qualities: imaginative, creative, youthful, forward-thinking, scientific, humanistic and innovative. We support youth education with a specific focus on the STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subjects in addition to the environment.
Enterprise Holdings Foundation – Deadline: 8/1/19
- The Foundation was established by our founder, Jack C. Taylor, to give back to the communities in which our customers and employees live and work. The Foundation provides charitable support to worthwhile, nonprofit initiatives that are actively supported by the company’s employees, their spouses/same sex domestic partners, and loyal customers in the thousands of local communities where we operate.
Reynolds American Foundation Giving – Deadline: 8/1/19
- Serving residents in communities where significant numbers of Reynolds American Inc. and R.J. Reynolds employees live and/or work
- Birth-12 Public Education – Public-school and community programs that prepare children to enter school ready to learn and programs that primarily focus on improving academic performance of low-performing and economically disadvantaged students. Except for business-partner relationships, all school grants are made through the superintendents’ offices. Individual day-care centers are not eligible for grants.
Microsoft AI for Earth Grants – Deadline: 8/8/19
- AI for Earth awards grants to projects that address four areas that are vital for building a sustainable future: Agriculture; Biodiversity; Climate Change; Water
Anthem Foundation Program Grants – Deadline: 8/9/19
- Support ongoing community health programs with proven and measurable outcomes. Generally, our grant terms are one year, with a few exceptions (mostly for national grants).
Sanofi Genzyme Contributions – Deadline: 8/15/19
- we provide contributions to non-profit organizations focused on science education, access to health care, and other community needs, specifically in areas of the U.S. where we have a business presence.
EBSCO Solar Grant Program – Deadline: 8/30/19
- making $200,000 in grants available for applicants looking to fund a library solar project to offset electricity costs
Express Scripts Foundation Giving – Deadline: 8/31/19
- Focus areas: access to health and medical services; educate underserved youth and support pharmacy education; military troops and families; children and families in need; disaster relief
New Belgium Brewing 2019 Small Grant Program – Deadline: 8/31/19
- 2019 SMALL GRANT FOCUS AREA- Bicycle Advocacy – support of Bicycle Advocacy projects that break down barriers and fosters support for riders of all ages and abilities