The following corporate funding opportunities have deadlines in August 2019.
America Honda Foundation – Deadline: 8/1/19
- Grant making that reflects the basic tenets, beliefs and philosophies of Honda companies, which are characterized by the following qualities: imaginative, creative, youthful, forward-thinking, scientific, humanistic and innovative. We support youth education with a specific focus on the STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subjects in addition to the environment.
Enterprise Holdings Foundation – Deadline: 8/1/19
- The Foundation was established by our founder, Jack C. Taylor, to give back to the communities in which our customers and employees live and work. The Foundation provides charitable support to worthwhile, nonprofit initiatives that are actively supported by the company’s employees, their spouses/same sex domestic partners, and loyal customers in the thousands of local communities where we operate.
Reynolds American Foundation Giving – Deadline: 8/1/19
- Serving residents in communities where significant numbers of Reynolds American Inc. and R.J. Reynolds employees live and/or work
- Birth-12 Public Education – Public-school and community programs that prepare children to enter school ready to learn and programs that primarily focus on improving academic performance of low-performing and economically disadvantaged students. Except for business-partner relationships, all school grants are made through the superintendents’ offices. Individual day-care centers are not eligible for grants.
Medline Community Impact Grants – Deadline: 8/4/19
- Award results focused grants addressing prevalent healthcare challenges that help improve patient care or enhance the quality of life for their patients and the community at-large. ($10,000)
Anthem Foundation Program Grants – Deadline: 8/9/19
- Support ongoing community health programs with proven and measurable outcomes. Generally, our grant terms are one year, with a few exceptions (mostly for national grants).
Sanofi Genzyme Contributions – Deadline: 8/15/19
- we provide contributions to non-profit organizations focused on science education, access to health care, and other community needs, specifically in areas of the U.S. where we have a business presence.
Santander Bank Charitable Contributions – Deadline: 8/15/19
- Focus areas: Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI Initiative); Economic and Workforce Development; Affordable Housing; Financial Education & Inclusion
- Average grant size is $30,000. Grants range from $10,000 to $100,000 and have a one-year term. Must serve residents in their footprint.
EBSCO Solar Grant Program – Deadline: 8/30/19
- making $200,000 in grants available for applicants looking to fund a library solar project to offset electricity costs
Medline Community Impact: Breast Cancer Awareness – Deadline: 8/30/19
- Support breast cancer awareness organizations serving diverse groups of patients in all stages of the disease from prevention, early detection and even grief counseling for families and loved ones, from rural towns to big cities.
Express Scripts Foundation Giving – Deadline: 8/31/19
- Focus areas: access to health and medical services; educate underserved youth and support pharmacy education; military troops and families; children and families in need; disaster relief
New Belgium Brewing 2019 Small Grant Program – Deadline: 8/31/19
- 2019 SMALL GRANT FOCUS AREA- Bicycle Advocacy – support of Bicycle Advocacy projects that break down barriers and fosters support for riders of all ages and abilities