The following corporate funding opportunities have deadlines in July 2019.
Big Lots Donation Request – Deadline: 7/1/19
- Our giving priorities include supporting programs or organizations in the areas of healthcare, housing, hunger, and education, especially those serving women and children.
Mazda Foundation Grant – Deadline: 7/1/19
- Primarily considers grant applications from organizations located in markets where Mazda has offices (Irvine, CA; Bridgewater, NJ; Chicago, IL; Sugarland, TX; and Jacksonville, FL).
- Focus areas: Education and literacy; Environmental conservation; Cross-cultural understanding; Social welfare; Scientific research
National Instruments Corporate Giving – Deadline: 7/1/19
- NI focuses giving on K–12 education initiatives, including: Increasing student interest and achievement in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) ;Increasing participation and retention of underserved students in STEM disciplines ;Supporting infrastructure to create an environment where underserved students can excel in STEM
Hefty EnergyBag Program – Deadline: 7/12/19
- A collaboration between Dow and Reynolds Consumer Products, offers an innovative approach to diverting hard-to-recycle plastics, such as chip bags, standup pouches, foam containers, candy wrappers and juice pouches, from landfills and converting the materials into valuable resources. (up to $125K)
The Western Digital Foundation US Community Grants Program – Deadline: 7/15/19
- Focus on Education; Hunger Relief; Environmental Preservation; Veterans and Military Families
- Applications are welcome from organizations with programs serving one of the following geographical areas: Greater Bay Area, CA; Orange County, CA; Boulder County, CO; El Paso County, CO; Middlesex County, MA; Olmsted County, MN
Gilead Sciences: NASH Models of Care – Deadline: 7/15/19
- This program will fund approximately eight to ten projects with a total commitment of US $4M focused on investigating care pathways between multidisciplinary providers for screening, identifying, and helping to refer high-risk patients living with NASH to appropriate medical care. Applications will be accepted from June 3 to July 15, 2019.
Home Depot: Veteran Housing Grants – Deadline: 7/22/19
- Awards grants to nonprofit organizations for the new construction or rehabilitation of permanent supportive housing and transitional facilities for veterans. Awards typically range from $100,000 to $500,000.
Eileen Fisher Community Partnership Grants – Deadline: 7/26/19
- Alignment with one of our core areas of funding: Environment, Human Rights, Women & Girls; Located within 25 miles of an EILEEN FISHER office, retail store or showroom (up to $2,500)
Johnson & Johnson Nurses Innovate Quickfire Challenge in Perioperative Care – Deadline: 7/26/19
- Nurses around the world are invited to submit innovative ideas with the goal to improve perioperative care and change human health, including solutions that aim to address the physical and psychological impact of patients throughout pre, intra, and post-operative care. The nurse innovators with the best idea(s) will receive up to $100,000 in grant funding and access to mentoring and coaching from experts across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies to help bring their ideas to life.
IBM: Call for Code Challenge – Deadline: 7/29/19
- Asks developers to create solutions that significantly improve preparedness for natural disasters and accelerate relief when they hit. (up to $200,000)
U.S. Bank Community Possible Grant: HOME – Deadline: 7/31/19
- The case for a stable, healthy home environment is clear: children and families are better positioned to thrive and succeed in a home that is safe and permanent. In response, our giving supports efforts that connect individuals and families with sustainable housing opportunities. (Providing Access to Safe, Affordable Housing; Providing Home Ownership Education)
Alkermes Pathways Research Award – Deadline: 7/31/19
- Program is designed to support clinical and basic research in therapeutic areas that are of interest to Alkermes, focusing on Central Nervous System (CNS) disorders. In the future, other therapeutic areas may be considered.
- It is anticipated that at least 4 individual grants of up to $100,000 will be awarded. The duration of the grant will be 2 years.
Duke Energy Powerful Communities: Nature – Deadline: 7/31/19
- Programs supporting: Water quality, quantity, conservation and access; Habitat restoration, forestry and conservation; Species conservation