Opportunities for corporate giving due March 2019
The Kroger Co. Zero Hunger | Zero Waste Innovation Fund – Deadline: 3/4/19
- Will award grants for emerging technologies and solutions focused on food waste prevention, recovery and recycling. (up to $250,000)
AkzoNobel Paint the Future Startup Challenge – Deadline: 3/5/19
- Open to early stage tech companies and institutes around the world.
- Challenges: Smart Application; Circular Solutions; Enhanced Functionality; Life Science Infusion; Predictable Performance
MetLife/ Visa Inclusive Tech 50 Competition – Deadline: 3/8/19
- All early-stage fintech companies that have raised less than USD$25 million. The fintech can be B2C (business-to-consumer), B2B (business-to-business) or B2B2C (business to business to consumer) and must have at least one product and one user. Companies applying for Inclusive Fintech 50 must have a solution in credit, insurance, payments & remittances, savings & personal financial management, or infrastructure addressing challenges of underserved segments.
Food Lion Feeds – Deadline: 3/15/19
- Focused on feeding the hungry and nutrition education and are accepted bi-annually
- Limits grant awards to organizations based in or providing support in the 10 states in which we operate (within a 20 mile radius of a Food Lion store): Delaware, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
ON Semicoductor Grants – Deadline: 3/29/19
- Giving Priorities: Environment; Disaster relief; Health; Human services; Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education
Suburu of America Foundation – Deadline: 3/30/19
- Subaru of America Foundation, Inc. seeks partnerships with organizations committed to helping un- and low-employed young people become self-sufficient through job training, mentoring, and work experience leading to obtaining and retaining employment.
Biogen Medical Education Grants – Deadline: 3/30/19
- Biogen considers requests across a variety of disease areas, including: Alzheimer’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Stroke, and Trigeminal Neuralgia.