The following corporate funding opportunities have deadlines in May 2019.
2019 WALTHAM Foundation Research Grant – Deadline: 5/1/19
- Offers the opportunity for scientific researchers to apply for money to run research projects that advances the understanding in the nutrition, health, behaviour or welfare of companion animals around the world. ($25,000)
Alexa Prize – Deadline: 5/14/19
- Challenge to advance human-computer interaction – Selected university teams will receive a $250,000 research grant, Alexa-enabled devices, free Amazon Web Services (AWS) to support their development efforts, and access to other tools, data, and Alexa team support.
Ameriprise Financial Grants – Deadline: 5/15/19
- Nonprofits may submit applications anytime and will be reviewed twice each year following the deadlines. Decisions will be communicated approximately four months from the deadline date.
- Topics: Meeting Basic Needs (Hunger; Shelter; Adult Self-Sufficiency), Supporting Community Vitality (Community Development; Cultural Enrichment; Disaster Relief and Recovery), Volunteer-Driven Causes
Reynolds American Foundation Giving – Deadline: 5/1/19
- Serving residents in communities where significant numbers of Reynolds American Inc. and R.J. Reynolds employees live and/or work
- Birth-12 Public Education – Public-school and community programs that prepare children to enter school ready to learn and programs that primarily focus on improving academic performance of low-performing and economically disadvantaged students. Except for business-partner relationships, all school grants are made through the superintendents’ offices. Individual day-care centers are not eligible for grants.
Sanofi Genzyme Contributions – Deadline: 5/15/19
- we provide contributions to non-profit organizations focused on science education, access to health care, and other community needs, specifically in areas of the U.S. where we have a business presence.
Dollar General: Youth Literacy Grants – Deadline: 5/16/19
- Schools, public libraries, and nonprofit organizations who help students who are below grade level or having trouble reading are eligible to apply. Grant funding is provided to assist in the following areas: Implementing new or expanding existing literacy programs; Purchasing new technology or equipment to support literacy initiatives; Purchasing books, materials or software for literacy programs
Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation Grant – Deadline: 5/22/19
- Providing lifesaving equipment and prevention education tools first responders and public safety organizations ($15,000-$25,000)
Publix Super Markets Charities: Hunger Relief – Deadline: 5/31/19
- Focus on alleviating homelessness and operate in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, or Virginia
Express Scripts Foundation Giving – Deadline: 5/31/19
- Focus areas: access to health and medical services; educate underserved youth and support pharmacy education; military troops and families; children and families in need; disaster relief
Medline Community Impact Grant: Community Health Centers – Deadline: 5/31/19
- Award results focused grants addressing prevalent healthcare challenges that help improve patient care or enhance the quality of life for their patients and the community at-large. (up to $10,000)
Union Pacific Foundation Local Grants – Deadline: 5/31/19
- Focus areas: Safety; Workforce Development; Community Spaces
- Program or project for which grant funds are sought must primarily benefit a community that is served by Union Pacific; further it is preferred that the organization requesting funds be located in a community served by Union Pacific
- Typical grant awards will range from $2,500 – $25,000.