Upcoming opportunities for corporate giving due February 2019
America Honda Foundation – Deadline: 2/1/19
- Corporate giving to support youth education with a specific focus on the STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) subjects in addition to the environment.
Eileen Fisher Community Partnership Grants – Deadline: 2/1/19
- Alignment with one of our core areas of funding: Environment, Human Rights, Women & Girls; Located within 25 miles of an EILEEN FISHER office, retail store or showroom (up to $2,500)
Enterprise Holdings Foundation – Deadline: 2/1/19
- Corporate giving to the communities in which our customers and employees live and work. Provides charitable support to worthwhile, nonprofit initiatives that are actively supported by the company’s employees, their spouses/same sex domestic partners, and loyal customers in the thousands of local communities where we operate.
Reynolds American Foundation Giving – Deadline: 2/1/19
- Serving residents in communities where significant numbers of employees live and/or work – Focus: Birth-12 Public Education – Public-school and community programs that prepare children to enter school ready to learn and programs that primarily focus on improving academic performance of low-performing and economically disadvantaged students. Except for business-partner relationships, all school grants are made through the superintendents’ offices. Individual day-care centers are not eligible for grants.
Steelcase Active Learning Center Grant – Deadline: 2/1/19
- Offering a grant for an active learning classroom. Each grant includes: furniture, design review, installation, onsite training and a Learning Environment Evaluation measurement tool. Eligible educational institutions are ones that focus primarily on formal, instructor-led learning in a designated classroom.
GNC Nutritional Research Grant – Deadline: 2/15/19
- Nutrition-based research grant in the amount of $2,500 (indirect, overhead, travel, or salary costs are not supported). The purpose of the project must fall within the mission of the NSCA.
Eleiko Equipment Grant – Deadline: 2/15/19
- Established to assist recently established inner city schools with weightlifting clubs access to the best equipment in the world. Eleiko will provide (1) $15,000 equipment grant of strength and conditioning equipment at wholesale pricing.
NBC Universal: Project Innovation Grant – Deadline: 2/15/19
- Project Innovation will award nearly $2.5 million to non-profit organizations in 11 NBC and Telemundo owned television station cities that are tackling everyday problems through innovative solutions. Categories: Culture of Inclusion; Youth Education; Next Generation Storytellers; Community Engagement
Scotts Miracle-Gro: 2019 Gro More Grassroots Grant – Deadline: 2/15/19
- Awards provide funding for the development of new and expansion of existing youth garden programs and greenspaces.
- Will award 175 grants worth a collective total of $100,000. 150 grant recipients will be awarded a check for $500 to support their initiatives. The top 25 programs will receive a check for $1,000.
Sanofi Genzyme Contributions – Deadline: 2/15/19
- Corporate giving to non-profit organizations focused on science education, access to health care, and other community needs, specifically in areas of the U.S. where we have a business presence.
Dollar General Grants – Deadline: 2/21/19
- Adult Literacy Grants – We award funding to organizations that provide direct services to adults in need of literacy assistance in one of the following areas: Adult Basic Education; GED or High School Equivalency Preparation; English Language Acquisition (up to $15,000)
- Family Literacy Grants – Nonprofit organizations who support the whole family in literacy and are seeking funding are encouraged to apply if they provide the following: Adult Education Instruction; Children’s Education; Parent and Child Together Time (PACT) (up to $15,000)
- Summer Reading – These grants support the creation or expansion of summer reading programs. Local nonprofit organizations, schools and libraries are eligible to apply if their programs meet the following criteria: Target Pre-K – 12th grade students who are new readers; Target below grade level readers; Assist readers with learning disabilities (up to $3,000)
Bank of America Charitable Foundation – Deadline: 2/22/19
- Access to basic needs (e.g., food, shelter, affordable childcare, transportation) and the ability to find meaningful employment are challenges faced by many. That’s why we partner with nonprofits that are working to alleviate poverty and create pathways to economic success.
Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation Grant – Deadline: 2/27/19
- Providing lifesaving equipment and prevention education tools first responders and public safety organizations ($15,000-$25,000)
Gannett Foundation A Community Thrives Challenge – Deadline: 2/28/19
- Projects must contribute to and/or focus on community building with a preference for impacting under-served individuals and groups. Community building is defined for this program as activities, projects or events that create or enhance the sense of community amongst individuals or groups in a region (neighborhood, city, or region). (Total of $200,000 will be awarded)
Express Scripts Foundation Giving – Deadline: 2/28/19
- Focus areas: access to health and medical services; educate underserved youth and support pharmacy education; military troops and families; children and families in need; disaster relief
Krystal Foundation Grants – Deadline: 2/28/19
- Will provide K-12 schools and nonprofit organizations with funds that will allow them to make further investments in STEAM education in their classrooms. (up to $5,000)