The following corporate funding opportunities have deadlines in June 2019.
Mitsubishi Electric America Foundation – Deadline: 6/15/19
- Supports innovative projects that help youth with disabilities develop the leadership and employment skills they need to succeed, particularly for careers in science, technology, engineering, arts & design, and mathematics (STEAM). MEAF will also consider projects to create tools that help break down barriers to employment and increase job opportunities for young people with disabilities entering the workforce, including returning veterans with disabilities.
- Grants range from $10K to $75K/year, for one to three years
ON Semicoductor Grants – Deadline: 6/28/19
- Our Giving Priorities: Environment; Disaster relief; Health; Human services; Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education
Bank of America Charitable Foundation – Deadline: 6/28/19
- Addressing critical issues to ensure communities are resilient and poised for growth. This includes support for affordable housing, sustainable development, strong business corridors, the arts and environmental investments.
Biogen Medical Education Grants – Deadline: 6/30/19
- Biogen considers requests across a variety of disease areas, including: Alzheimer’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Progressive Supranuclear Palsy, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Stroke, and Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- Funding to an eligible institution or organization to support independent medical educational activities for HCPs and researchers.
Target Youth Soccer Grants (Target Corporate Profile) – Deadline: 6/30/19