The following restaurants have charitable giving with rolling deadlines:
Andy’s Frozen Custard Donations
- Focus area: children’s education – donates physical product in the form of single serve scoops and free treat cards
Bojangles’ Partnership Request
- All sponsorship and food donation requests require a 30-day notice. Once submitted, we will review your request and contact you within 7 business days.
Captain D’s Donations
- Focus areas: fight against hunger, children, health/welfare, diversity and education/arts (written request, at least eight weeks in advance)
The Cheesecake Factory Charitable Giving
- Donations are made in the form of $25 gift cards for fundraising efforts of the non-profit organizations our guests care about. Submit a donation request to your local Cheesecake Factory no later than 30 days prior to your event.
Chipotle Mexican Grill Philanthropy
- Focus areas: K-12 Schools, Libraries, Youth Community Groups, Community Gardens, Food and Sustainable Agriculture Groups, University Groups. Requests must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the event/donation date in order to be considered.
Corner Bakery Cafe Charitable Donation
- Must be located in or hosting an event in the community near one of our cafes (Less than 8 miles from a suburban cafe | Less than 1 mile from an urban cafe)
Cracker Barrel: Corporate Profile
Fogo De Chao Donation Request
- Committed to helping the communities in which we operate. We are happy to consider worthy organizations that provide a benefit for the community.
Jason’s Deli Donation Request
- All requests must be submitted on this form 30 days prior to the date required.
Lettuce Entertain You Donations Request
- rolling – submit at least one month before date of event
Little Caesars Corporate Community Program
- Looking for a sponsorship or donation from your local Little Caesars? Tell us a little about your organization and event – All requests must be received 30 days in advance. For schools and youth organizations, our Certificates of Achievement can be personalized and has a tear-off coupon for a Free Crazy Bread.
Noodles and Company Donation Request
- Focus areas: Schools: Pre-K – 12th grade, University & Colleges, Youth community groups, Ending children hunger causes, Libraries/Parks Rec community centers, Community gardens, Food and sustainable agricultural groups, First responders (submit your request at least 4 weeks before needed)
- Focus areas: fight against hunger, children, health/welfare, diversity and education/arts.
Panda Express Food Donation
- Panda Cares will consider requests for food donations to assist underserved children in the areas of education and health care.
Panera Bread: Corporate Profile
El Pollo Loco Donation Request
- Focus areas: Children’s Causes, Literacy, Hunger, Homelessness, Bilingual Education, Woman and children’s shelters, Social Responsibility, Humanitarian, School Attendance/Academic.
- Requests must be received at least 30–45 days prior to the event date and only approved in areas in which we serve: Arizona, California, Nevada, Texas and Utah
Potbelly Donation Request
- Supports silent auctions and raffles
Qdoba Mexican Grill Donation Request (pdf)
- Application must be received 12 weeks before the “event date” in order to be considered.
Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers Community Request
- Focus areas: Education, Feeding the Hungry, Active Lifestyles, Pet Welfare and Business Development Entrepreneurship. Allow at least 3-6 weeks prior to the date of your event
Red Lobster Donation Request
- Focus on nonprofit, charitable orgs that align with our core values of Respect, Integrity, Genuine Caring, Hospitality and Teamwork. Send your request to REDLOBSTERDONATIONS@REDLOBSTER.COM.
Whataburger Community Support
- Focus areas: Cancer Research, Children’s Education, Child Abuse Prevention, Childhood Disabilities, Assisting the Hungry, Military Support, Disaster Relief